At first glance this type of pop art seems to fall under the “finding truths” column rather the “finding significant truths” one. With this Prescribed Title and with the Arts there is a significant gray area between the two columns. Whether a viewer of the art of “Mr.” determines it to “find truths” or “find significant truths” could depend entirely on any of the following:
- Artistic and cultural background of the viewer
- Views on the importance of pop art
- Views on the importance of Mr.’s pop art
- Individual interpretation of the art
- Knowledge, understanding, and appreciation of the motivations of “Mr.”
- The extent to which the viewer believes Mr. has accomplished his goals.